Hi! We are an innovative start-up, based in Vienna, dedicated to personalizing healthcare pathways. At hi.health we believe that everyone should be able to use what is best for them. To deliver this, we provide a smooth and convenient way to work with ones health insurance and to get the best fitting help for your condition. Technically, we do this by offering billing, payment and reimbursement solutions, integrated into the insurance system. But everything with a human touch – you.
hi.health was founded in 2018 by Sebastian Gruber (former McKinsey & Company) and Fredrik Debong (former co-founder of mySugr and pioneers). Together with our great team we are committed to make „one size fits one“ a reality in healthcare.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork.
Wanna join? To make this journey even more successful, we are now looking for a highly motivated Customer Concierge.
This is what we need you to help us with
You want to help us reshape the insurance system, by working directly with our users, helping them with their insurance issues and claims.
• Our users trust us with their medical bills and receipts, you help make sure that they get their money back from their health insurance
• You help craft our voice towards customers
• You help with technical support too, but mainly, it’s about making sure people receive the help they need regarding their insurance and healthcare
• You work in a customer support tool (Zendesk) and our own tool for managing claims, integrated with most insurances in Germany – you will also assist us in shaping this, to give yourself superpowers
About you – what you bring along
You believe that the customer should always come first. You believe that through software with a human touch, the healthcare system can be crafted into something which is better for human beings. And you believe, that you can deliver that human touch.
• You know that our customers trust us with very sensitive data, and you know to cherish and uphold this trust
• You are comfortable with building your own structures and aligning them with company goals
• German is your mother tongue, since our customers live in Germany. You also need to be fluent in English, since we’re an international team
• You are well-organized with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
• You have a positive and resilient attitude, even when encountering problems or when things go haywire
• Comfortable working both independently and on a team, within a fast-paced and flexible environment
• It’s a great plus if you have some experience in the healthcare and/or insurance industry, but we do not see this as a requirement
• If you were able to wrap up a bachelors degree, or at least have spent some time at a university, that would be great! In any case it’s quite important to us that you are able to think systematically.
About us – what we offer
• Flexible working hours
• An innovative agile work environment with English as our working language
• Flat hierarchy, open communication style and regular feedback sessions
• Spacious, open-plan office shared with our great team
• Team activities and outings (e.g. hiking, team retreats & get-togethers)
• Opportunity to make a positive impact in the healthcare system
• No princesses – we all do claims for our customers
Interested? For this position we offer a competitive, monthly gross salary starting at 1.820 EUR (472 EUR for 10h per week; 944 EUR for 20h per week).