Hi! We are an innovative start-up, based in Vienna, dedicated to personalizing healthcare pathways. That means we are working on creating the best-in-class payment service for health insurance, enabling marketing access, distribution and deployment of connected health care services.
hi.health was founded in 2018 by Sebastian Gruber (former McKinsey & Company) and Fredrik Debong (former co-founder of mySugr and pioneers). Together with our great team we are committed to make „one size fits one“ a reality in healthcare. Wanna join? Our team consists of international people with proven track record (e.g. ex.-Google, ex.-Apple) and a strong passion for healthcare and the startup scene. We value self-motivation and self awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork.
To make this journey even more successful, we are now looking for an experienced Marketing & PR Manager.
About your tasks - once here you will be here
• Build up our Marketing & Communications department in close collaboration with our CEO/co-founders
• Develop the hi.health marketing & PR strategy and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic for new customer acquisition
• Deploy successful marketing & PR campaigns and own their implementation from idea to execution
• Produce valuable and engaging content for our website, blog, social media and PR that attracts and converts our target groups
• Manage a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copy-writing, performance analysis.
• Prepare and monitor the marketing- & PR-budget on a regular basis and allocate funds wisely
• Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and marketing campaigns accordingly
• Plan and execute hi.health representation at relevant events, promotions, conferences
• Ensure that the hi.health brand heads into an iconical path and is properly represented at all touchpoints for existing and potential users
• Create PR campaigns for product launches and strategic company news
• Develop and successfully execute the PR strategy across different channels incl. writing of press releases
• Develop and adjust storytelling across different audiences such as end consumers, investors, healthcare stakeholders
About you – what you bring along
• You have a minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience in marketing, PR, agency or other related fields
• Relevant experience in the healthcare or fintech industry is a big plus
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Communication or related field
• You have a strong sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
• You are up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• You are super comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Good G-Suite/MS-Office skills for the creation of visually and verbally engaging reports and presentations for management, external partners and collaborating staff
• Good Adobe skills (Photoshop, Indesign)
• Comfortable working both independently and on a team, within a fast-paced and flexibls startup environment
• Willingness and ability to travel
About us – what we offer
• A lot of freedom to shape the hi.health brand & product
• Exciting challenges ahead
• An innovative agile work environment with English as our working language
• Networking opportunities at international start-up events
• Flat hierarchy, open communication style and regular feedback sessions
• Investments in your further education and learning
• Flexible working hours and home office days
• Spacious, open-plan office shared with our great team
• Team activities and outings (e.g. hiking, team retreats & get-togethers)
• Opportunity to make a positive impact in the healthcare industry and to help build a meaningful brand & product
Interested? For this position we offer a competitive annual gross salary of minimum EUR 50k plus a variable bonus. Of course we will negotiate your final package based on your individual qualifications.