At hi.health we are building a platform to help people with their health expenses and insurance. Our goal is to make sure people get access to the services they need in a smoother way than is currently possible.
The company is based in Vienna, Austria, and backed by an international team of venture capital firms and angels focused on medtech, fintech and insurtech. You’d join the team at an early stage and help shape this company together with a group of experienced professionals.
You are help manager of our cross platform product, working closely together with our web and mobile teams on combining payment and insurance systems into a smooth experience for our users. You will be responsible for realizing and running a mix of mobile and web products, using modern financial technology, insurance technology and medical technology services with a human touch.
Once here you will
• Work tightly together with our CPO, Fredrik Debong, and other Product Managers on shaping the company
• Create and refine the vision for the products and features you are responsible for and make sure everyone in the company is aware of where we are heading
• Work directly with customers, channeling what you learn into roadmaps for your product and features
• Write detailed specifications for features, work with UX design to get wireframes and prototypes & collaborate with the development team to make sure everything is clearly defined for them to implement what you envision
• Carry responsibility, make decision for the products you manage and prioritise what matters most; performance, quality and results matter
• Move the team forward and focus us in the right direction, combining the company’s design, development and communication skills into a smooth and meaningful product
What you will bring along
• Hunger and ambition. You want to move things
• 3+ years B2C and/or B2B Product Management
• Demonstrable success in launching new consumer-facing products or features
• You are analytical and understand how to measure the impact your products are having
• You are driven to understand customer pain points and create smooth customer journeys
• You understand engineering, preferably have some experience in it too, so that you can translate product needs into manageable work packages for implementation
• Expertise with project management tools such as Jira and Confluence
• Experience working closely with design and development teams
• You have a positive and resilient attitude, even when encountering problems or when things go haywire
• A great communicator. You understand the importance of wording and how your skills can substantially impact the company and deliver value to both scientific and consumer audiences
• Fluent in English and preferably also German at a professional level; other languages are advantageous as we are working in a fully international team
• Self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork.
What you can expect:
• A range of employee benefits including sports clubs and
professional development budget
• Being part of building a next-generation healthcare company
• Team activities and outings (hiking, team retreats, etc.)
• Networking opportunities at international startup events
• Highly professional and international work environment with English as the working language
• Investment in your further education and learning
• Flat hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
• Opportunity to make a positive impact on the healthcare and insurance industry
The company was founded by Sebastian Gruber (former McKinsey&Company) and Fredrik Debong (Co-founder of mySugr, exited successfully in 2017), and is backed by a strong group of venture capitalists from across the globe. Our team of 9 (+4 freelancers) value ownership, transparency, pragmatism, hunger and mutual respect in our work, our interaction with each other, our users and how we build our products.
We have previously worked within companies such as Google, PSPDFKit, Bloom, mySugr, Runtastic, Allianz, George and McKinsey. We share a passion for healthcare and the startup scene.